Monday, October 08, 2012

Candy Corn

You know I had to draw some candy corn. I mean, you go into the store, and its right there, on every shelf, just begging you to buy it and make yourself sick eating too much of it (which I have done already).


I decided to do these small (2 x 3 inches). Polychromos on Stonehenge.






I bought some little frames.




And I think I'll put them on etsy and see what happens. 

I'm dithering about the price. $20? $25? Plus the cost of the frame. People can opt to buy them with or without the frame, and I will also sell little prints. 

I'm signing them on the back, since there's so little room on the front. With a 2 x 3 frame, the "live area" is really only about 1.5 x 2.5, because the frame cuts into the space of the drawing. So I had to make sure these 'floated' within that safe zone. 

I'm having fun thinking up ideas of other things to draw. If you have ideas, or would like to commission something, please let me know!


Update: These are now in the shop. Framed, and unframed as wee prints. 


No comments: