Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Purrs for Peace Party Candidates


Tom and Catrina are the Purrs for Peace Party candidates. They believe every kitty should have a warm place to sleep, nice treats, and that catnip should be legal. They're getting my vote, for sure!

OK but seriously. These guys were fun to do. Even if you don't follow politics, unless you're living under a rock, you know what a crazy election campaign season we're having here in the States. At this point I kind of think a couple of cool cats wouldn't be a half bad choice, given our current options.

Tom and Catina were drawn by hand with colored pencils, then I added the whiskers with Photoshop.

I'm still working on the drawings of knitting Christmas tags and whatnot that I promised in the last post. Too many irons in the fire!


No comments: