Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas


Its almost time. Shopping for the holiday dinner is about all that needs to be done - things you can't get until the last minute, like shrimp for the salad and fresh produce. I'm trying to not eat all the fancy cookies before the day (even putting them in a tin with a lid, hidden in the cupboard doesn't help - I know where they are).




The kitties are enjoying the tree, each in their own way. There's just something so soothing about those little white lights. I've decided to string some up around the fireplace for an all-year-round glow, when we're in the mood. 




There is a lot of art and knitting on my 'to do' list for after the holiday, but for now, I'm enjoying some time off to re-create and recharge the batteries. I'm officially on vacation from my etsy shops until January 6th, but if you need to ask me a question or would like to give me a big illustration job, by all means, please drop me a line! I'm here, I'm just hibernating a bit.

I hope all of you have a warm and wonderful and healthy and fun and cozy and delicious and everything else good holiday, whatever you celebrate. 
Merry Christmas to all, from me and kitties!



No comments: