Monday, September 10, 2012

An interview, and thoughts about Fall

I'm very honored to be featured this week on the wonderful blog, Lobster and Canary.




Daniel Rabuzzi, the blog's author, emailed with all sorts of very flattering things to say about my Un-Still Life pieces, and asked if he could interview me. I blinked a few times and thought "Seriously? ME?" and then of course I said yes.

After you've read my interview, please take some time to peruse the rest of the blog, because its a treasure trove of really interesting art and creativity.
Thank you Daniel!

~~~~~~~~~
In other news - I've been knitting a lot, and am juuuust about ready to stock my etsy knitting shop with some new goodies for the Fall and Winter. Small, affordable cable-y things.




Hope you're all enjoying September. Its one of my favorite months, as the season changes back to cooler weather, and the anticipation of the holidays begins. Sweaters! Knitted woolies! Fall colors! Crunchy leaves! Stew! Picturebook kitty characters wearing Fall colored woolie sweaters, walking through crunchy leaves and eating stew! (OK, that will be the next thing on my drawing board.)

There's a lot on my 'to-do' list, so I've better get to it. Bye for now ~




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the blog feature. It is very well deserved. And I love the knitting! Not a lost stitch in sight, and everything so even and perfect. I'm impressed with your talent! What else have you made?